Manufacturers and distributors face a complex business environment, and all industries have unique needs, challenges and opportunities. Long-term success requires strategic business decisions and guidance from knowledgeable advisers.
Russell Bedford firms work with manufacturing and distribution companies of all sizes and stages of development, from start-ups to well-established businesses, in industries such as automotive, aerospace, energy, technology, electronics, food, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Our solutions include:
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting
- Financial reporting and assurance
- Strategic business consulting and location planning
- Tax planning and compliance
- Transfer pricing studies
- Cost segregation studies
- Revenue recognition and lease accounting
- Advice on R&D grants and tax credits
- Employee benefit plan consulting
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Advice on operating abroad.