Following the release of the International Accounting Bulletin’s World Survey results, which includes fee data and growth rates of all international accounting groups, the award-winning network, Russell Bedford International, reported several excellent conclusions following an analysis of the survey’s results.
Maintaining its position as a Top 20 International Network, Russell Bedford, growing by 13%, experienced the THIRD HIGHEST growth of all networks in the Top 20; a growth rate which equates to MORE THAN FOUR TIMES the average growth of 3%, experienced by all networks in the league table.
Other impressive statistics include:
- In Africa and in Asia Pacific, Russell Bedford’s growth was the HIGHEST of all networks in the Top 20
- In Asia Pacific, the network’s 49% growth stands against an average across all networks of just 2%
- In Africa, Russell Bedford achieved growth of 32%, when the average across all networks was flat at 0%
- In Latin America, Russell Bedford achieved the SECOND HIGHEST growth of all networks in the Top 20
- The network’s Latin American growth of 21% stands against all other networks having experienced an average decline of 6%
- In Europe and in the Middle East, Russell Bedford’s growth was the SIXTH HIGHEST of all Top 20 networks.
Stephen Hamlet, Russell Bedford’s CEO, also featured in the IAB publication, offering commentary while contributing to the featured debate, ‘Reimagining the accounting industry’s global future’.
Speaking about the survey results, Stephen Hamlet said: "It is encouraging to see such positive results in this year’s IAB survey, particularly in a year that presented considerable challenges. We have much to be proud of and much to develop upon. As always, I constantly have my eye on where we can focus our attention for supporting increased network growth, while considering new opportunities that may be explored. However, taking a moment to reflect on the efforts of many over the past year, that have led to such great achievements, is something from which myself, my team and our members take great satisfaction as we look towards the future of the network.”
He added: "I am incredibly grateful to our member firms around the globe who have shown admirable courage while leading their teams and their clients through a very challenging 12 months. I thank our members wholeheartedly for their invaluable contribution to the continued success and progression of our international network.”
For a summary of Russell Bedford's 2021 performance click HERE.