The 2023 International Tax & EMEA Conference in Bucharest, Romania was attended by delegates, representing almost 30 countries, across all regions of the world. In line with Russell Bedford's commitment to excellence, the network surveyed conference attendees to determine their satisfaction with this highly successful event. The results returned remarkable statistics, highlighting some key findings:
- 100% of attendees rated the conference excellent or very good
- 96% of attendees rated the networking opportunities as excellent or very good
- 92% of attendees rated the teambuilding activities excellent or very good
- 89% of attendees rated the appropriateness of the technical content excellent or very good
- Every session was awarded, on average, 4.5 out of 5
Reflecting on the feedback received, Stephen Hamlet, CEO of Russell Bedford, said: "Reviewing member feedback is crucial for us to continuously develop and deliver exceptional experiences. We are thrilled to see such positive results and the impact our conference has had on our attendees. These statistics reaffirm our commitment to providing value and fostering a dynamic network of professionals.
"He continued: "Bringing together tax experts from across the globe in Bucharest has been an extraordinary experience, and we are excited to build upon this success in our future meetings. The International Tax & EMEA Conference 2023 has set a high benchmark and we look forward to reaching new heights in our upcoming schedule of events.
"For a visual summary of Russell Bedford's 2023 International Tax & EMEA Conference performance and member feedback review click HERE. Additionally, we invite you to watch the highlights video below, capturing the essence of this truly outstanding event.